[c-nsp] queue drops on interfaces possibly explained by autonegotiate ?

Randy randy_94108 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 23 21:05:12 EDT 2011

No. autonegotiate can only-help. It does not hurt!
Input queue-drops also, in your case is not tied to the # of l2tp tunnels.

If a sh int count errors indicates 0 drops due to alignment errors, FCS/CRC errors, duplex mismatches symbol-errors etc, it is more than likely you are experiencing the effects of bursty-traffic.
HTH
./Randy