[c-nsp] 3750E cluster replacement

Holemans Wim wim.holemans at ua.ac.be
Tue Jul 26 08:45:58 EDT 2011

We do run lacp on most of our server, nas, .... connections. We also need these 2G channels towards our SAN to accommodate for the accumulated ISCI traffic coming from different servers. 3750E also have only one power supply, so we cluster them and use port-channels to protect against hw/power failures. Even when replacing the 3750E with nexus 55xx (if needed combined with FEX) we intend to double them and have portchannels on both.

Wim Holemans
Netwerkdienst Universiteit Antwerpen
Network Services University of Antwerp