[c-nsp] IPv6 BGP on IOS-XR

chip chip.gwyn at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 14:42:58 EDT 2011

Make sure you have both an inbound and outbound policy setup and
applied.  Even if it's a simple permit any.

The Cisco IOS-XR Fundamentals book has some pretty good stuff in it.
http://www.ciscopress.com/bookstore/product.asp?isbn=1587052717

--chip

On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 2:33 PM, Lee Starnes <lee.t.starnes at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Does anyone have any recommended reading for doing IPv6 BGP peering on
> IOS-XR? We setup our peer with Cogent and can get full routes in, but can't
> seem to figure out how to announce our /32. I had assumed it setup just the
> same way as IPv4, but can't seem to get it to announce out. I did some
> searching on Cisco's site, but didn't really find anything that pertained to
> how/what to announce and what not to announce.
>
> We are running version 4.0.1
>
> Thanks,
>
> Lee

Just my $.02, your mileage may vary,  batteries not included, etc....