[c-nsp] OT: Console cables on new platforms

Peter Rathlev peter at rathlev.dk
Tue Jun 28 05:26:56 EDT 2011

On Tue, 2011-06-28 at 12:55 +0400, Nikolay Shopik wrote:
> We just received our 3560X and no console cables included at all, is
> this new policy for new platforms?
>
> I mean no RS-232->RJ45 or new mini-usb console cable at all.

Hm... I seem to remember that cables are included with the 3560X-24P
switches we purches regularly. I'm not certain, but I'll try to verify
it and post back.

They still have a "regular" console port (RJ45 connector, serial) so the
cables used for all other recent Cisco devices can be re-used.

--
Peter