[c-nsp] IP_VFR-4-FRAG_TABLE_OVERFLOW

Tony td_miles at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 13 22:30:20 EDT 2011

Hi,

Too many fragmented packets requiring reassembly before router can deal with the full packet, run out of memory to store fragmented packets, dump fragmented packet (no more memory to store in), get this error.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_3t/12_3t8/feature/guide/gt_vfrag.html

The fix is as you have already stated.

regards,
Tony.