[c-nsp] What is the lowest latency switch?

Nitzan Tzelniker nitzan.tzelniker at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 16:09:26 EDT 2011

We are using these switches for more them a year with almost no issues
It is very stable as L2 and basic L3 (including GRE at line rate ) I didnt
test the MPLS yet
The latest version R1206 add a lot of features and at last you can do "|
include ... " in any command and you can see drops on the output queue.

Nitzan