[c-nsp] New Joiner - ME3600X and tools

Mad Genius cnsp4dummies at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 19:23:45 EDT 2011

I erased some of the garbage I was reading.

How about building a network that SCALES? How can you build a network that
scales while deploying VPLS to the access layer?

Quite frankly that is a questionable decision and part of the reason VPLS
isn't supported on the ME3600.

Good points about IPv6. The hardware is capable and IPv6 is on the roadmap
for this year.

Those other boxes you are referring to that "can do it"..... Have you
actually implemented those NIGHTMARES and dealt with the support? I have.
Swiss Army knives are only good when you need to open a can of soup in the
woods.

-dummie