[c-nsp] IS-IS on L3 vlan interfaces

Walter Keen walter.keen at RainierConnect.net
Tue May 31 16:31:32 EDT 2011

That makes sense.  The links between these 3 routers are through a
ethernet switched lan provider, who provides us a vlan on their network
(with pretty large mtu sizes), and after sniffing traffic at the various
locations, I decided to just create vlans in order to have a mesh of
point to point circuits.  Works great.