[c-nsp] Three ISPs - Three Edge Routers - iBGP Mesh

-Hammer- bhmccie at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 10:10:29 EST 2011

Mark,
     I'm not questioning your design, I'm just curious. Why add a third
ISP? Redundancy? Is it a capacity issue? I understand having redundancy
to two providers but I'm curious why you want a third? Or is this just a
carrier thing and I'm thinking from and end customer viewpoint?

-Hammer-

"I was a normal American nerd"
-Jack Herer