[c-nsp] download IOS for EOL/EOS hardware

Nikolay Shopik shopik at inblock.ru
Tue Oct 4 02:55:37 EDT 2011

Hey,

I'm wonder what's up with access to IOS software for EOL/EOS hardware
for example 3600 router serises EOL is 31 dec 2008. Downdload section
still saying I need contract to download, while it's been EOS for years.

Maybe I miss something and it not completely EOS?

Yes we still using these old boxes as ISDN to IP gateways in some remote
sites. Some of them running 12.2 just fine, but some experience crashes,
so we though maybe we could upgrade to latest stable release.