[c-nsp] CPU utilization for handling interrupt

Nick Hilliard nick at foobar.org
Wed Oct 5 08:20:15 EDT 2011

On 05/10/2011 12:15, Waseem wrote:
> It is a regular internet traffic to port 80, from our customers, which should be CEF switched.

Sounds like your router is punting all traffic.  Are you seeing the
following errors in your logs?

> %CFIB-SP-7-CFIB_EXCEPTION : FIB TCAM exception, Some entries will be software switched

If this is the case, you need to drop the number of routes that the box is
handling, and then reboot the system.  Once the FIB limits are exceeded on
this platform, rebooting is the only way to revert to hardware forwarding.

Nick