[c-nsp] cisco3700 router

Deric Kwok deric.kwok2000 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 16:37:37 EDT 2011

Thank you

but I can't find encapsulation command !

r(config)#int fastEthernet 0/1.1
r(config-subif)#en
r(config-subif)#enca
r(config-subif)#enca
r(config-subif)#?
Interface configuration commands:
  arp             Set arp type (arpa, probe, snap) or timeout
  backup          Modify backup parameters
  bandwidth       Set bandwidth informational parameter
  bgp-policy      Apply policy propogated by bgp community string
  bridge-group    Transparent bridging interface parameters
  cdp             CDP interface subcommands
  channel-group   Add this interface to an Etherchannel group
  default         Set a command to its defaults
  delay           Specify interface throughput delay
  description     Interface specific description
  exit            Exit from interface configuration mode
  glbp            Gateway Load Balancing Protocol interface commands
  ip              Interface Internet Protocol config commands
  keepalive       Enable keepalive
  llc2            LLC2 Interface Subcommands
  mls             mls sub/interface commands
  mtu             Set the interface Maximum Transmission Unit (MTU)
  netbios         Use a defined NETBIOS access list or enable name-caching
  no              Negate a command or set its defaults
  ntp             Configure NTP
  rate-limit      Rate Limit
  service-policy  Configure QoS Service Policy
  shutdown        Shutdown the selected interface
  snapshot        Configure snapshot support on the interface
  standby         HSRP interface configuration commands
  timeout         Define timeout values for this interface
  traffic-shape   Enable Traffic Shaping on an Interface or Sub-Interface
  vrrp            VRRP Interface configuration commands