[c-nsp] Brief Research Survey on BGP routing

Tony Tauber ttauber at 1-4-5.net
Thu Sep 22 13:21:39 EDT 2011

Hi folks,

Apologies if some of you have already seen this request.

Thanks,

Tony
---

Research on interdomain routing could really benefit from a better
understanding of current routing policies. But we researchers need help from
operators to understand policies in practice.

So, we created a short survey:
 http://www.cs.toronto.edu/~phillipa/measurement/opsurvey/survey.php

We'll keep the survey data anonymous, and use it to improve research on
interdomain routing and security. We'll also post aggregated results to
relevant mailing lists (e.g., NANOG).

We'd appreciate if you could take 5 minutes to complete our survey; feel
free to answer all of our questions, or just a few.

Thanks!
Phillipa Gill, Sharon Goldberg & Michael Schapira
---