[c-nsp] show cdp neighbors

Andrew Miehs andrew at 2sheds.de
Fri Sep 30 08:50:44 EDT 2011

On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 1:25 PM, Joshua Morgan <joshua.morgan at gmail.com>wrote:

> terminal width?

Believe it or not I tried that

hostname#terminal width 300
hostname#show cdp neighbors
Capability Codes: R - Router, T - Trans Bridge, B - Source Route Bridge
                  S - Switch, H - Host, I - IGMP, r - Repeater, P - Phone,
                  D - Remote, C - CVTA, M - Two-port Mac Relay

Device ID        Local Intrfce     Holdtme    Capability  Platform  Port ID
longswitch1.domain.com
                 Gig 1/2/26        142             R S I  WS-C6506- Gig 2/48
longswitch2.domain.com
                 Ten 2/4/16        131              S I   WS-C2960S Ten
2/0/1
longswitch2.domain.com
                 Ten 1/4/16        131              S I   WS-C2960S Ten
1/0/1