[c-nsp] C3550-12T - Gig copper ports won't link at 1Gb

graham graham at g-rock.net
Wed Apr 18 21:50:20 EDT 2012

I was finally able to get back to it today.  Brand new cabling made the
other end devices link up at 1000.

I confirmed that the previously used cable can still link up 1Gb on a 3560G,
with the same devices.  So, are the phy interfaces on the 3550-12T just that
much more sensitive to a possible impedance issue?  I guess so, eh?

Thanks to all that responded!

-graham