[c-nsp] FWSM ACL présidence ? ACL not blocking traffic

ryanL ryan.landry at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 11:54:34 EDT 2012

what access-list commit mode are you using?

my preferred practice is manual commit mode, but make changes on tftp
server to acl and then upload entire acl with copy tftp running. at the
start of the script is access-list mode manual and clear configure
access-list blah. at the end of the script is access-list commit. the
changes only get applied at commit.