[c-nsp] CCIE Routing and Switching Practical (Lab)

Blake Pfankuch blake at pfankuch.me
Fri Aug 3 20:02:30 EDT 2012

I am having trouble finding current study material for the practical exam and was curious what people might suggest.    There are 2 Cisco Press books, CCIE Practical Studies Volume 1 and 2 however, they are both over 6 years old.

I used the 4th edition Routing and Switching book for the written which was very helpful, however I am looking for something with some better examples and build exercises.  Also suggestions of what equipment would be best for a study lab would be nice too.

Thanks in advance!

Blake