[c-nsp] cisco-nsp Digest, Vol 117, Issue 64

Michael Malitsky malitsky at netabn.com
Thu Aug 30 19:14:03 EDT 2012

This is a change requiring telco involvement, which means 30-60 days.
So not feasible at the moment.

But I think more to the point, I have the same problems on the T1s that
come in as DS3 channels.  And the pa-mc-t3 counters are almost perfectly
clean.  I can post the results if it would be helpful.

Sincerely,
Michael Malitsky