[c-nsp] Copper SFP with ME3600X

Lobo lobotiger at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 15:24:36 EST 2012

Ahhh interesting.  So it looks like the GLC-T is actually NOT supported
on those two SFP ports according to that matrix.

BTW, this switch's client ports are copper 10/100/1000 RJ-45 so no SFP
is required on them.  Looks like this particular model number only
supports the fiber based SFPs.

Thanks!

Jose