[c-nsp] CA Server vs Key Server (GetVPN)

Andrew Jones Andrew.Jones at alphawest.com.au
Tue Dec 11 19:23:43 EST 2012

CA is a certificate authority, and is part of a PKI infrastructure. (signs certificates of hosts to say they are authentic) use of certificates is one option for getvpn authentication method. You could use pre shared key's in place of certificates for authentication if you don't understand PKI.

Andrew Jones