[c-nsp] Cisco TAC successfully disappoints again

Joe Maimon jmaimon at ttec.com
Wed Dec 19 10:49:28 EST 2012

What exactly does Support mean? I just cannot believe the following fits
the definition.

Hello Joe,

My name is J*** C**** and I’m the manager of the Routing Protocols team
within Cisco TAC. I’m contacting you on behalf of J*** M***** who is the
owner of this SR.

After reviewing the case notes, I understand that you’re hitting a known
bug and J*** was able to share with you some details of it as it is an
internal bug. Due to this situation, we can not disclose any additional
details as we can’t go against our policies, what I would like to
suggest is in case you have an account team, feel free to contact them
directly so they can help you with this request.

Feel free to contact me in case you have any other concerns, and also
please let us know how to proceed with this SR.

Kind regards,