[c-nsp] VTP and shared medium

Victor Sudakov vas at mpeks.tomsk.su
Mon Dec 24 21:13:27 EST 2012

Hitesh Vinzoda wrote:
> > And second question. If one port is in trunk mode and the other in
> > access mode, shouldn't the untagged native Vlan1 traffic still flow as
> > normal?
>
> Can you please share the output of show interface xxx trunk

Sorry, I can't reproduce the problem any more since I have
reconfigured PASOLINK from a shared medium to point-to-point links
between switches.

It was a rather desperate solution because any failed switch will now
break the connectivity to other switches behind it. But the DTP/VTP
problems have disappeared.

--
Victor Sudakov,  VAS4-RIPE, VAS47-RIPN
sip:sudakov at sibptus.tomsk.ru