[c-nsp] ASA/mail

Howard Leadmon howard at leadmon.net
Thu Feb 9 15:11:28 EST 2012

 If may be the result of the SMTP/ESMTP inspection of the ASA, I'd probably
try removing that and seeing what response you get.   I would also look at
DNS resolution of your mail server, as at least with Sendmail, if DNS
(forward/reverse) gets wonky, it can really slow things down..

---
Howard Leadmon