[c-nsp] ASA services module on Sup2T?

Pete Lumbis alumbis at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 14:25:57 EST 2012

Unlike the FWSM that was a completely different architecture and code base,
my understanding is that the ASA-SM is simply a different form factor.

I can't really speak to the Service Module support on the 7600, but my
guess would be no, as it seems the idea is that the 7600 is an SP edge
device while the 6500 is a service module chassis/enterprise core device.

-Pete