[c-nsp] MPLS TE conver from IOS to IOS-XR

Xu Hu jstuxuhu0816 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 23:14:15 EST 2012

Yes, i am referring the ospf hello-interval.
In the 7609 IOS configuration, under the interface, we had the ospf
configuration as bellow:

"ip ospf dead-interval minimal hello-multiplier 3"
if we configure this command, the ospf hello interval will be 333 msec.

"Timer intervals configured, Hello 333 msec, Dead 1, Wait 1, Retransmit 5"

But in the IOS-XR, cannot support this command.

Thanks and Regards,
Hu Xu