[c-nsp] sup2 lead times/costs

Alan Buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Fri Jan 20 10:19:43 EST 2012

Hi,

> I've got two-month lead times on my sup2t orders.

aye. we had to fight hard to get ours...and they went into
service pretty quick!

> What I'm seeing is a lack of discounting, so to speak. And

so much demand....so why reduce the price? the early people
wanting access to the platform will be paying more. much like the
rest of the tech world.

> And I'm sure this year will bring a few large bankruptcies of
> European (and American) financial institutions which will cause
> a bunch of new-new kit from big banks to hit the resale market,
> further helping your cause. Then you can get your toys. :)

;-)  there'll also be a deluge of sup720 blades for those people
still on sup2 or sup32   from all the sup2t upgraders

alan