[c-nsp] 7600 Owners, failure stats wanted

James Bensley jwbensley at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 09:28:35 EST 2012

Many of you are mentioning dual-homed customers, which of course is always
an option. What I meant though is that it's very rare to find a set up
where every single customer is dual-homed. So, in a "typical" deployment,
do your line cards fail long before a SUP/RSP, or vice versa? For those
that have dual SUPs/RSPs, has the second one been required *that* often?

Even if you've never had a failure I'd still like to know, thats just as
important.

Many thanks for all your input so far guys.