[c-nsp] ASR as BGP Route Server

Jake Khuon khuon at neebu.net
Tue Jan 24 11:50:01 EST 2012

On Tue, 2012-01-24 at 15:14 +0200, Aivars wrote:
> I would like to admit that RR (route reflector) is not the same
> feature as RS (route server). Which one is actually needed?

Also be aware that single-view route-server is quite a different beast
than multi-view route-server.  The latter case isn't handled by a
traditional router (at least not well) and would typically be addressed
via software routers running on a generic unix platform of choice.

--
/*=================[ Jake Khuon <khuon at NEEBU.Net> ]=================+
 | Packet Plumber, Network Engineers     /| / [~ [~ |) | | -------- |