[c-nsp] ONS 15454 TCC question

Lee Starnes lee.t.starnes at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 01:33:53 EST 2012

Hello everyone,

I have an issue where by I have 2 TCC cards with an unknown password on
them. I can configure the IP address from the fan control panel, so I
assumed that they have the default passwords in them. What I would like to
know is if I take a TCC+ card that is already in a different node and
install it into this one (making sure the TCC+ cards with unknown pw are
NOT installed) and then install one of the ones with the password issue,
will it simply copy over the data from the active TCC+?

If not, does anyone know what the default password might be for a TCC+
running version 3.42? All documents I have found are for newer versions
which have either NO password or otbu+1 as the password. There seems to be
no mention of software versions prior to 4.1.x.

Thanks,

Lee