[c-nsp] Rosen mVPN and NG-nVPN together?

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.mu
Sun Jul 1 17:19:30 EDT 2012

On Tuesday, June 12, 2012 06:37:04 PM Peter Rathlev wrote:

> Ah, actually I wasn't! That does make the scenario much
> easier to handle. Thanks for pointing that out.
>
> A bit of googling points at most vendors supporting
> Rosen/RFC6037 so I guess it's really a no brainer. One
> day when maybe all of our routers support NG-mVPN we can
> make the switch.

Unfortunately, I can't get into the details as it's still in
development, but one of the major vendors implementing NG-
MVPN already have numerous options of inter-working NG-MVPN
with Rosen MVPN's.

They aren't necessarily pretty, but they'd get you limping
until your network is fully migrated.

Mark.