[c-nsp] Third-Party support providers for 650x switches ???

Matthew Huff mhuff at ox.com
Wed Jul 11 11:16:45 EDT 2012

I agree. Replacing the chassis and getting official Cisco support would be my 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice. Unfortunately, as cheap as
the E-Chassis might appear, four of them are too expensive given the current business challenges. Failing that, getting 3rd party
support is about my only other choice. The other consideration is that in the next 18-24 months there is a strong chance we would be
downsizing our datacenter footprint, and investing new capital in the large chassis is not something I think would be accepted right
now.

----
Matthew Huff             | 1 Manhattanville Rd
Director of Operations   | Purchase, NY 10577
OTA Management LLC       | Phone: 914-460-4039
aim: matthewbhuff        | Fax:   914-460-4139