[c-nsp] yearly reviews

chris stand cstand141 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 19:10:00 EDT 2012

>From most of the writings here I guess we are mostly a bunch of
experienced network folks with perhaps software or some other prior
field(s).
My new manager has asked me to provide some slf improvment goals and I
am not sure what would be considered appropriate to bring up - lack of
corporate training or my working 60 hour weeks.

All kidding aside what of answer do you put down when you are asked this ?
Time management and following through would be appropriate if I worked
36 hours but sometimes stuff just falls on the floor and I not know of
a good method of keeping track.

Any ideas of what you write or if you are management what you like to
see from your staff ?  I am not asking to put down "stock" answers but
rather to see what are common areas to improve - I do have the
customer talking part down pretty good.

Thank you,