[c-nsp] Faulty Card

Oliver Garraux oliver at g.garraux.net
Mon Jun 25 09:53:53 EDT 2012

You might also want to think about port groups and oversubscription,
depending on the models of both of the cards.  If you just put the 16
connections on the first 16 ports on the 48 port card, there might be
more oversubscription if the 48 port card isn't line rate, depending
on how the port groups are laid out.

Oliver

Oliver Garraux
Check out my blog:  www.GetSimpliciti.com/blog
Follow me on Twitter:  twitter.com/olivergarraux