[c-nsp] NTP Servers

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Mon Jun 25 12:34:30 EDT 2012

Sure, but it may be usable for some that already have windows servers vs a *nix systems.

Getting within a few seconds is a major feat for some folks i've observed :)  -- (myself included at times)

There are other people who have built win32 binaries of the xntp software, e.g.:

http://www.meinberg.de/english/sw/ntp.htm

I was trying to stick with Microsoft provided software for those in a win32 environment.

- Jared