[c-nsp] WS-SVC-MWAM as L2TP Server - Performance metrics

Tony td_miles at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 25 20:09:48 EDT 2012

Hi Markus,

That module is EoL and even if it wasn't I think you'd probably be dissapointed using it compared to a 7200.

Nest step up would be a 7200 w/ G2 or if that isn't enough then it would seem to be the ASR1000 series. I have no experience with these, but there is plenty of discussion on the list about them.

regards,
Tony.