[c-nsp] Help with ACL Rule

Pete Lumbis alumbis at gmail.com
Sat May 19 12:06:25 EDT 2012

You can't apply two ACLs on an interface. You either need to
copy/paste the first ACL into the second (and then add to it) or in
newer code you can use object-groups to build the elements and then
select which object-groups to put in each ACL, which is not a perfect
solution, may be easier to manage.

-Pete