[c-nsp] ME3400 roadmap for IPv6 first hop redundany

Christian Kratzer ck-lists at cksoft.de
Wed Nov 28 05:19:07 EST 2012

Hi,

we use me3400 for ftth customers with redundant connections and hsrp v2 as a first hop redundancy solution.

Sadly only glbp seems to be supported for ipv6 currently.  We would like to have hsrp to be able to track the upstream interface, reachability of default route etc...

Does anybody know if hsrp for ipv6 (perhaps even with a global address) is anywhere on the roadmaps for the me3400 ?

If not what box does cisco expect us to use for ipv6 CPE applications ?

Greetings
Christian Kratzer
CK Software GmbH

--
Christian Kratzer                      CK Software GmbH
Email:   ck at cksoft.de                  Wildberger Weg 24/2