[c-nsp] proxy arp?

Chris Evans chrisccnpspam2 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 09:03:04 EDT 2012

I haven't worked with the ASA/PIX line in a while, but if you're doing
static NAT entries it requires proxy arp to work. Essentially needed
anytime you have NAT entries for IP's other than what is assigned to
the psychical interfaces.

The documentation was clear on the feature years ago, i'd check it out :)