[c-nsp] me3400 EVC config help needed

William Jackson william.jackson at gibtele.com
Wed Oct 31 11:32:30 EDT 2012

Hi all

I can't find a solution on the net and whilst TAC is currently on the case!!!

Maybe someone can throw me a quick fastball.

I want to have the following setup

CE----me3400---76xx---mpls network

I want my uni port on the me3400 to accept any CVLAN tags and untagged frames.
I want all CVLANs to get stuck into SVLAN 10 and sent up to the NNI port.
I also want to l2-protocol tunnel any CVLANs.

I want to use the EVC setup as I have the future requirement for CFM/OAM stuff.

I have the following at the moment:
But doesn't seem to be working:

Me3400:

ethernet cfm ieee
ethernet cfm global
ethernet cfm domain testnet level 4
service cust1 vlan 10
  continuity-check
  continuity-check interval 1s
!
ethernet evc cust1                          <== do these have to be the same?
oam protocol cfm svlan 10 domain testnet
!
ethernet lmi global

interface FastEthernet0/3
switchport trunk allowed vlan none
switchport mode trunk
speed 100
duplex full
ethernet cfm mep domain testnet mpid 1 service cust1
  cos 7
ethernet uni id END1
ethernet uni bundle all-to-one
service instance 1 ethernet cust1
  ethernet lmi ce-vlan map 1-4094,untagged
!
!

interface GigabitEthernet0/1
port-type nni
switchport mode trunk
!

76xx:
interface GigabitEthernet3/1
no ip address
no cdp enable
spanning-tree bpdufilter enable
service instance 3 ethernet
  description Customer-10
  encapsulation dot1q 10 second-dot1q 1-4094
  xconnect x.x.x.x 1227 encapsulation mpls
!
end

Is this the correct config?  I cannot find any decent documentation on this and how all the commands interact.

Many thanks