[c-nsp] Inter AS MPLS hybrid thingy...

Oliver Boehmer (oboehmer) oboehmer at cisco.com
Thu Sep 13 05:53:08 EDT 2012

Don't think this is going to work Christian. Child_net1's interface to
Parent_net is actually in the global table, so any addresses visible there
are being treated as global devices in remote parts of Child_net1, not any
vpnv4/VRF addresses.
JC, you need to setup InterAS-MPLS-VPN (whichever flavor meets your need,
I guess 10a or 10b would do it) on another link (which could also be a
subinterface of the existing one, of course).

	oli