[c-nsp] Cisco Infra DDOS Protection

Dobbins, Roland rdobbins at arbor.net
Fri Sep 21 03:50:37 EDT 2012

On Sep 21, 2012, at 1:44 PM, ar wrote:

> What's your DDOS protection for your Cisco SP infra.

Network infrastructure devices such as routers and layer-3 switches must protect themselves via BCPs such as iACLs and CoPP.

> I believe Cisco offers Clean Pipes 2.0 solution using Arbor.

This solution protects servers - Web servers, DNS servers, SMTP MTAs, SBCs, load-balancers, stateful firewalls (if they're incorrectly deployed in front of servers, which they never should be), and so forth.  Feel free to contact me 1:1 if I can be of assistance.

	  Luck is the residue of opportunity and design.

		       -- John Milton