[c-nsp] RAD's MiTOP-E3/T3 SFP to ME3600x(-cx) ???

Pshem Kowalczyk pshem.k at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 17:06:21 EDT 2013

Hi,

We have a few of those. We didn't manage to get them going in me3600x
(they are 100Mb/s SFPs), so instead we use an accidian nids to provide
the SFP port. In our scenario one end of the PWE3 is always connected
to a SDH system that provides clocking, whilst the other runs in
adaptive mode.
The GUI is horrible but they do seem to work ok.

kind regards
Pshem