[c-nsp] Sup720 hanging after rommon starts loading IOS

"Rolf Hanßen" nsp at rhanssen.de
Mon Apr 22 12:40:16 EDT 2013

Hello,

after 2 afternoons of trial and error I now got it running.
I replaced the memory modules (RP and SP Ram, not the flash) and could
boot from the 64MB flash modules then.

The CF card was still not accepted.
I needed to boot into some older image, format the CF card in disk0 of the
Sup720.
Then needed to copy the files again via TFTP to CF, move the CF card to
the adapter and boot the image via rommon.

kind regards
Rolf