[c-nsp] RPL question

Adam Vitkovsky adam.vitkovsky at swan.sk
Wed Apr 24 08:05:07 EDT 2013

Hi,
My assumption was that if there's a single community attached than it has to
start and end with 1234:1234
So I thought it's something easy as:

community-set cs-test
  ios-regex '^1234\:1234$'
end-set

route-policy rp-test_in
  if community matches-every test then
    pass
  else
    drop
  endif
end-policy
!

However it appears that the communities attached to a route are not part of
a community-list of some sort (like it is with AS numbers), thus are
evaluated separately.
And since I cannot use "[]" with community-set to match on a range of chars
in order to exclude anything else except "1234:1234" I am clueless.

adam