[c-nsp] behavior of BGP when new address families are enabled (BGP dynamic capability)

Tassos Chatzithomaoglou achatz at forthnetgroup.gr
Thu Aug 8 09:06:49 EDT 2013

Nick, that's what also i'm doing in case of dual RRs. But, as you say, it's pain in the a**.
I was hoping for at least a simple knob like "activate-on-reset" which would enable this and similar capabilities only after the BGP session was reset (for whatever reason).
Then i could pre-configure all sessions with the new address families and just do a bgp reset on the RRs to activate them.