[c-nsp] Sup2T / IOS15 licensing questions

"Rolf Hanßen" nsp at rhanssen.de
Fri Aug 30 04:30:07 EDT 2013

Hello Blake,

the question was more the other direction:
How do I prove/verify I have a valid license if I receive nothing that
says "here is your Cisco license #xxxxxx for IOS Advanced IP Services on
Sup2T" ?
I now payed around 8k Dollar and only have a CD (Windows says its ever A
CDRW) with a Cisco logo + the image name / version printed on it and the
dealers invoice that I bought 1x "license".
For that price I want to be sure that it is not just a CD made by some
guys in China with a good CD printer.

kind regards
Rolf