[c-nsp] IOSXR upgrade procedures Was: 6500, 7600 or ASR

Florian Lohoff f at zz.de
Fri Aug 30 10:43:30 EDT 2013

On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 09:37:47AM +0100, Nick Hilliard wrote:
> On 30/08/2013 08:40, Gert Doering wrote:
> > I was thinking about ASR9k, which have EIGRP, and a modular OS :-)
>
> And an entirely new category of things to complain about!  I can't wait to
> see how you like the software upgrade process on XR.

37 Pages of upgrade proceedures whend everything else in this world
(Even Spyware) comes with a setup.exe.

I couldnt believe my eyes cisco isnt ashamed to give something like this
out to customers.

I wonder then dont have a ioxrupdates.cisco.com for the devices to
nightly download the SMUs and reload.

Flo