[c-nsp] Traffic Monitoring Question

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.mu
Tue Dec 17 10:26:35 EST 2013

On Tuesday, December 17, 2013 05:04:17 PM Dobbins, Roland
wrote:

> Whatever point you think you're making with this sort of
> remark, a simple search of the list archives will
> demonstrate I've consistently advocated the use of flow
> telemetry and open-source flow telemetry
> collection/analysis systems over the years, irrespective
> of wherever I happen to be employed at any given point
> in time.

My point exactly (and I'm not looking for a war, Roland).

I just didn't want my comment to appear like I was coming at
you, just because I use Arbor (who I know implement the
construct you mention), and that I was replying to you, who
works for them.

The two are detached, in my mind, but I can see how some
might not have seen that way, hence...

Mark.