[c-nsp] FWSM Maintenance software - where to download from

Erik Sundberg ESundberg at nitelusa.com
Wed Feb 6 22:26:51 EST 2013

Justin,

It's not a "patch" for a software release.

I found the software for the Maintenance Partition it's located in the download manager under.....
        Cisco Interfaces and Modules
        Cisco Services Modules
        Cisco Catalyst 6500/6000 Series Services Maintenance Partition Maintenance
        Partition Software-2.1(5)

        Filename: c6svc-mp.2-1-5.bin.gz

You would think that they would also put a link to the software under the FWSM section...

Thanks

Erik