[c-nsp] unknown unicast flooding - particularly regarding fhrp's

Randy randy_94108 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 21 17:55:44 EST 2013

IIRC, Cisco attempts a unicast refreash 60 seconds prior to expiration and again at-expiration if former fails.

I can't quiet remember but I think Rodney Dunn from Cisco had provided a very good explanation of the internals. Look for "ARP strangeness" or something like that in the archives from about a year ago.

./Randy